Safely and efficiently assists in operating assigned machines.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists in set ups and operating assigned machines. Contributes to meeting production & set-up targets.
- Recognizes unsafe or defective products and corrects problems.
- Maintains clean and safe work area.
- Assists in accurately and legibly filling out all documentation required, such as process monitors and production tickets.
- Fully complies with wearing of required personal protective equipment at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to demonstrate basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch.
- Ability to read and understand all safety operating procedures and to use all safety features and equipment.
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months of related experience.
- Requires ability to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, twist & bend at waist, and climb ladders or equipment.
- Maximum unassisted lift – 50 lbs. Average lift less than 25 lbs.
- Ability to work 8 – 12 hours per day.
Compensation PackageBased on Full Time Employment
Based on Full-Time Employment
- Base pay: Competitive – DOE
- Benefits: American Highway to provide health care options, 401(k), and further benefits as described in the materials supplied to you. Vacation, holidays, etc. are outlined in our Employee Handbook and Supplement.
- Expenses: Reimbursed as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Review: Performance / Salary Review after 90 days of employment and annually thereafter.